the single life

Friday, December 22, 2006

This day was just begging to be blogged, I swear. Haha. Had lunch with Yna and Cher earlier at Eastwood, tambay sa Starbucks afterwards to catch up on things, and as usual, bitch about our lives. We were seated at an outside table just beside the shop's glass window (wall?) and another party was seated at a table inside so that twas only the glass between them and us. We were harping on about being jaded, about not wanting to trust relationships anymore and how there doesn't seem to be any good men anywhere when I noticed that the people on the other side of the glass were actually discussing a wedding. Talk about ironic. A wedding planner is briefing a couple about stuff re invites, giveaways, etc. Fate really has a great sense of humor.

I left them after a while because I had to go to greenhills pa to buy a gift for my "baby" (exchange gift sa office 'to, ok?) and lo and behold I saw the one person I never wanted to see for the rest of my life ever. This month had been so weird in the sense that week after week after week I kept seeing guys from my past I no longer have any intention/desire to see. This is after years of not seeing them ha. They just seem to be cropping up everywhere I go. Ngaun pa when I feel like I'm most ugly, with 10,000 pimples preparing to invade my face because of all the christmas chocolates I keep getting and when I really don't feel like dressing up or at making an effort to look presentable. And it really bothers me because, (a) when I get over someone/after someone has gotten out of my life I start to not want to see that person again till the day I die (or he dies, whichever comes first) and (b) if they do see me, gusto ko nmn ung tipong pang tv ad ng facial cleanser ung scenario db, ung tipong hindi naman ako mahihiritan ng negative.

Oh well, I think I handled it pretty well nmn, we exchanged pleasantries naman and all, pero please, destiny, enough with the jokes already. Medyo hindi na sya nakakatawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home