the single life

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Welcome 2007!

What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
go to an anime convention. hehe

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i don't think i made any last year, i think i'm gonna make some now though.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
my cousin's wife (although we're really not that close)

Did anyone close to you die?
no, thank goodness.

What countries did you visit?
ha! i wish.

What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
focus. enthusiasm. passion.

What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
can't remember anything specific... oh, no, wait, my birthday pala. not for the obvious reason.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
learning to finally be comfortable alone.

What was your biggest failure?
my last relationship.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
nuthin serious

Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friends'.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
uh, to the people close to me, you know who.

Where did most of your money go?
DVD's and food.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
crushie stuff. haha. babaw. text messages, gimiks. LOL. oh, and my first out-of-luzon trip.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
-- um, more content.
ii. thinner or fatter?
-- fatter.
iii. richer or poorer?
-- richer. ahahahaha

What do you wish you'd done more?
Spend time with my friends. Read.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
agonizing over spilled milk.

How many one-night stands?
nada

What was your favorite TV program?
jdoramas, animes. hehe. gilmore girls. 6 feet under.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
i think i do.

What was the best book you read?
can't think of anything specific, dami e

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Panic! At the disco

What did you want and get?
contentment. (in some aspects of my life. hehe)

What was your favorite film of this year?
Nasan si Francis? (Epi Quizon, Paolo Contis, Rico Blanco)
and i'm sure i forgot a few more pa.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i was 22. cry. (shit.)

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I can't think of anything I'd like to change about this year.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
grunge? ahaha

What kept you sane?
DVD's and books.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jun Matsumoto. hehe. tsaka borgy and bernard palanca pa rin.

What political issue stirred you the most?
I was so out of it.

Who did you miss?
um, him. well, kinda.

Who was the best new person you met?
kris and aiah, princess and ela.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
In the end, you really don't have anyone but yourself.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
I'm sure there is something, but I can't remember it right now.

The most touching experience you've had this year?
just my friends sticking up for me even after all the shit that has happened.

What did you like most about yourself this year?
My emotional independence. pero it took a while to achieve it.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
My mood swings as usual.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"i was so lost back then, but with a little help from my friends..." - bridge ng "Smile" by Lily Allen

Was 2006 a good year for you?
hmmm... yeah, it was.Ü

What was your favorite moment of the year?
dami e... mga uwi ko sa cavite, random conversations nmin ni mama, my birthday, though i was really depressed that day, coz it sorta was a turning point for me

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
my "autistic" days

Where were you when 2006 began?
shit, can't remember

Who were you with?
can't remember

Where will you be when 2006 ends?
at ma's

Who will you be with when 2006 ends?
family

Do you have a new years resolution for 2007?
not yet

What was your favorite month of 2006?
dec

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?
wag na kc ipaalala...

What was your favorite record from 2006?
smile by lily allen

How many concerts did you see in 2006?
shet wala.

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2006?
yeah, kinda.

Do a lot of drugs in 2006?
Nope

You do anything you are ashamed of this year?
how much time do you have?

How much money did you spend in 2006?
I don't want to know.

What was your proudest moment of 2006?
me picking up pieces of myself. can't pinpoint an exact moment when that happened

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
again, how much time do you have?

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?
staying where i'm not wanted

What are your plans for 2006?
carpe diem!

How are you different now that the year has ended?
I can honestly say that I've matured a lot within the past year

What are your wishes for the new year?
the usual... direction, contentment, happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home